CPL Game Day Information
($15 per team paid in cash at the field)
Center Referee: $32 ($16 each team)
ARs: $18 each
($34 per team paid in cash at the field)
Ball size: 4
Ball size: 4
Game length: 50 minutes (25 x 2)
Game length: 60 minutes (30 x 2)
Halftime: 5 minutes
Halftime: 5 minutes
***A REMINDER TO ALL OFFICIALS, PLAYERS, COACHES AND DIRECTORS THAT HEADING IS NOT PERMITTED AT ANY AGE, LEVEL OR GENDER WITHIN CPL AND THAT ANY INTENTIONAL HEADERS SHOULD RESULT IN AN INDIRECT FREE-KICK TO THE OPPOSING TEAM AT THE PLACE OF THE HEADER (UNLESS THAT HEADER OCCURS WITHIN THE GOAL AREA, IN WHICH CASE THE BALL SHOULD BE PLACED ON THE EDGE OF THE GOAL AREA, IN LINE WITH WHERE THE HEADER TOOK PLACE)***
THE CPL RULES CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING HERE
For CPL games, all teams are required to have printed, laminated player cards for all players playing.
As per CPL rules, no guest players from outside of that team’s club are permitted to play in CPL league play. However, players can play for any teams within their own, as long as they are age eligible to do so.
**PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO PLAY MORE THAN TWO GAMES IN A DAY, BUT THEY CAN PLAY IN TWO GAMES FOR TWO DIFFERENT TEAMS (within their club) IN THE SAME DAY**
US Club Rosters are not required to be present at games, only the cards.
Cards MUST have a clear headshot picture of the player and must be in date for the 2020-2021 seasonal year, as well as the player’s DoB being on the card.
Teams are encouraged but not required to bring game cards from GotSoccer to games. The rosters will NOT be printed on the game cards, but the instructions on how to submit scores post-game will be printed at the top.
CPL COVID-19 RTP GUIDELINES, FALL 2020
As we continue to navigate through the pandemic of COVID-19 and its effects within soccer, we wanted to lay out a clear plan from the league, in relation to guidelines and rules during CPL games for all games, effective immediately and continuing indefinitely until further notice.
The following rules are compulsory for all games within CPL, until the Board decide otherwise AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY;
- All spectators are required to wear masks/face coverings while in attendance at CPL games, from when they leave their vehicles until they return
- Coaches/managers/club staff are required to wear masks/face coverings during CPL games
- 6ft social distancing between families who don’t reside in the same household is required throughout all CPL games
- No shared drinking facilities are permitted in CPL during this time
- If tents are in use over team benches, enough tents should be used to allow for subs/coaches to maintain social distancing throughout the game
- Hosting facilities are within their rights to ban the use of tents, should their club/hosting facility deem that to be their preferred choice of safety for maintenance of social distancing
Each hosting facility will also be entitled to implement their own additional rules and guidelines, including but not limited to;
- The location of benches/spectators
- The usage of tents/canopies/coverings
- The usage of masks above and beyond the above named requirements (such as players and match officials entering/exiting the facility, players who are substitutes, etc.)
IF ANY CLUB IS FOUND TO BE IN BREACH OF THE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, OR FAILING TO FOLLOW THE REQUESTS OF HOSTING CLUBS, THE IN-BREACH CLUB WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A DISCIPLINARY MEETING WITH THE CHAIRMAN OF THE LEAGUE AND NO LESS THAN TWO ADDITIONAL MEMBER CLUB REPRESENTATIVES WHO ARE OF A NEUTRAL POSITION IN THE BREACH.
THE IN-BREACH CLUB WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY ANY CPL GAMES UNTIL THE DISCIPLINARY MEETING HAS CONCLUDED.